North West North Tyneside Primary Care Network (PCN) is a grouping of 9 GP surgeries that are working together with other health & social care providers and voluntary services with the aim to transform primary care in a sustainable way that positively impacts on the health and wellbeing of the local population.
North West North Tyneside PCN holds the contract to deliver a Local Vaccination Service and we are delivering this alongside other local partner organisation’s. The location of our local vaccination centre is at the Oxford Centre, Longbenton, NE12 8LT.
- Lane End Surgery
- Mallard Medical Practice
- Northumberland Park Medical Group
- Stephenson Park Health Group
- Swarland Avenue Surgery
- Wellspring Medical Practice
- West Farm Surgery
- Wideopen Medical Centre
- Woodlands Park Health Centre
IMPORTANT COVID VACCINATION UPDATE
The COVID Booster Vaccination service will commence at the Oxford Centre, Longbenton, NE12 8LT from Thursday 23rd September 2021.
- Delivering Booster vaccinations for those that completed their 2nd dose over 6 months (180 days) ago
- Delivering outstanding 1st and 2nd COVID vaccinations for those that have not started or completed the initial course.
- Delivering an earlier 3rd dose vaccination to those identified more “at risk” (those that are more at risk will be contacted)
The approved booster vaccination that will be provided from the Oxford Centre is Pfizer (even if you received a different COVID vaccine for your 1/2nd doses).
Appointments at the Oxford Centre can be booked via the National Booking System
Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk) = enter post code NE12 8LT
We will also be sending out letters allocating the appointment to patients. We would encourage patients to keep their allocated appointment but if not able to attend, rebook using the national booking system or by contacting 119.
Central Site: – Oxford Centre, West Farm Avenue, Longbenton, NE12 8LT
- Longbenton Metro Station to Oxford Centre is a 5 minute walk
- Four Lane Ends Metro Station to Oxford Centre is a 13 minute walk
- Several taxi firms are offering discounted rates if you do not have your own transport
- There is good access to free parking at the Oxford Centre
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes for your appointment
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment.
Please cancel an appointment if:-
- You have any COVID symptoms
- You have had a confirmed COVID positive within the last 4 weeks
If you require an interpreter please book via your GP surgery
About the coronavirus vaccine
For local COVID information visit https://tynehealth.org.uk
North West North Tyneside Primary Care Network
working in partnership with
North Tyneside Council
North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust